Words Alex Birch | Pictures Stefan Willoughby
*Pitch Inspection – 9am*
WEATHER permitting we are back at it later down in Northamptonshire with another vital three points on the line.
The Magpies remain in seventh with nine games of the season to go and head into battle with hosts Kettering Town, who’ve dropped back-to-back away games at Hereford and Gloucester City leaving themselves looking over their shoulder at the teams below.
Kettering is one of the toughest places to go in the league. They have a very good record at Latimer Park and we know we’re in for yet another difficult challenge. However, coming off the back of Tuesday’s win over Hereford the lads can’t wait to get out there again and put everything on the line in the hunt for three more points – Andy Preece
- Club Kettering Town (The Poppies)
- Founded 1872
- Manager Lee Glover (1st season)
- This season 18th in Vanarama National League North (41pts from 36 games)
Earlier this season
A routine 2-0 midweek win at the Chorley Group Victory Park Stadium back in November. Connor Hall & Jack Sampson bagging the all-important goals in the second half.
Hope + Glory Home Kit
- Venue Latimer Park (NN15 5PS)
- Kick-off 3pm
- Website ketteringtownfc.com
- Admission Adults £15 | Concessions £10 | Under-18s £2
- Tickets Pay at the turnstiles only
- Distance from HQ 2hr45mins in the car (150 miles)
See you there!!!