Words Alex Birch | Picture Stefan Willoughby
THE first of five very tricky away trip this festive season – the Magpies (10th, 30pts) on the road this evening down at Hereford (16th, 24pts).
Andy Preece’s men head south looking to build on Saturday’s 3-0 win against Curzon Ashton. Opposite number Josh Gowling has seen his side lose five of the last six following their FA Cup first round defeat to Portsmouth a month ago.
Obviously, it’s not an ideal fixture to have midweek heading down to Hereford. However, we plan as normal and go into the game off a very good result and performance at the weekend. Confidence is high and we’re looking for another positive outcome – Andy Preece
- Club Hereford FC (The Bulls)
- Founded 2014 (originally 1924)
- Manager Josh Gowling (3rd season)
- Last Season 12th in Vanarama National League North (55pts)
Connor Hall seals victory in January
Miles Storey struck late in a 1-0 win for the Bulls at Edgar Street in November of last year.
A slightly more entertaining match in January of this year at HQ saw a 12-minute second half triple from Adam Blakeman, Brad Holmes & Connor Hall give the Magpies a deserved 3-2 win. Jaanai Gordon and Miles Storey responded at either end of the game for the visitors.
Hope + Glory Away Kit
Edgar Street at night (Pic: Hereford FC)
- Venue Edgar Street (HR4 9JU)
- Kick-off 7:45pm
- Website herefordfc.co.uk
- Admission Adults £18/15.50 | Concessions £15.50/13 | Students (u21) £9/8 | Under-16s £3
- Tickets Buy online here | Segregation in operation
- Distance from HQ 3 hours in the car (151 miles)
*Prices rise £2 if bought in-person on the evening | **Under-14s must be accompanied by an adult | ***Concession rate for supporters receiving their state pension
See you there!!!