Words: Alex Birch; Pictures: Chorley FC
THE Chorley FC 200 Club is back and we’re inviting businesses and individuals to get involved in this exciting initiative.
The feedback from sponsors has been that they like to have the opportunity to help the Football Club and being given the chance to win top prizes. At £200 plus VAT a ticket we believe the 200 Club is excellent value and gives businesses the chance of winning prizes that will help grow their profile while helping ourselves heading into the 2020/21 campaign – Ken Wright (Chairman, Chorley FC)
Launched at last month’s Business Club meeting at Victory Park, the 200 Club offers the chance for members to win some of the most prestigious 2020/21 season sponsorship packages Chorley FC has to offer.
- 1st prize – FRONT OF SHIRT SPONSOR (home, away & third shirt)
- 2nd prize – BACK OF SHIRT SPONSOR (home, away & third shirt)
- 3rd prize – SLEEVE OF SHIRT SPONSOR (home, away & third shirt)
- 4th prize – FIRST TEAM TRAINING KIT SPONSOR
- 5th prize – SHORTS SPONSOR (home, away & third shorts)
- 6th prize – CARLSBERG BOX EXPERIENCE (2020/21 game of your choice)
- 7th prize – TABLE FOR FOUR IN THE 1883 LOUNGE (2020/21 game of your choice)
- 8th prize – TABLE FOR FOUR IN THE 1883 LOUNGE (2020/21 game of your choice)
- 9th prize – 1883 GIN PRESENTATION GIFT SET
- 10th prize – 1883 GIN PRESENTATION GIFT SET
The overall prize pool is worth over £40,000, with 200 Club tickets available for just £200 each (plus VAT).
SPECIAL OFFER – buy 5 prize draw tickets, get 1 free!!!
Purchasing a ticket not only gets you an entry into the draw, but also..
- Invitation to the Gala Dinner & Prize Draw on Friday, April 17 at Victory Park
- Two tickets to Chorley FC v Maidenhead United on Saturday, April 18 at Victory Park (3pm)
Extra tickets to the Gala Dinner, which includes a two-course meal and entertainment, can be bought for £35.
For more information and to buy your tickets for what is likely to prove a very popular initiative contact the Club on 01257 230007 or email email@example.com.
*Carlsberg Box Experience – Eight seats in the Carlsberg Box at the back of the main stand, buffet, complimentary beer, wine & soft drinks, programmes & team sheets
**1883 Lounge tables – Pre-match entertainment, two course meal, cash bar (waiter service), programmes & team sheets, half time refreshments & man-of-the-match presentation