Words: Chorley FC; Pictures: Stefan Willoughby/Josh Vosper
AN exciting opportunity has arisen for a video analyst to join The Magpies ahead of the 2019/20 Vanarama National League campaign.
The successful applicant will work closely with first team management and playing squad to analyse all aspects of play that impacts Chorley across the National League, FA Cup, FA Trophy & LFA Senior Cup.
Essential skills include..
- Being in the process of finishing a degree-level course in performance analysis, but ideally enrolled or been accepted on to a post-graduate course
- Trustworthy with sensitive information and data
- Work to very tight deadlines
- Have exceptional communication skills
- Access to your own PA software
The first team will play a minimum of 49 games between August and April with analysis needed on a constant basis. The role can be carried out remotely (attendance at both home & away games is open to negotiation) and will be offered on an initial one-month trial basis for the duration of August.
To apply send an email titled ‘Video Analyst’ with cover letter and CV to Assistant Manager Jonathan Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org). Closing date: Friday, July 19.
*Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and we regret that we can’t respond to all applications.