Words: Alex Birch; Pictures: Chorley FC u-18s/u-14s
CHORLEY FC’s Development Squad (under-21s) need a kit sponsor ahead of another year in the Lancashire League.
Ben Howard’s side is the final step in the player’s development ahead of first team football, with 10 players featuring in The Magpies opening pre-season game this month at Euxton Villa.
The under-18s are the lookout for sponsors ahead of their upcoming 2019/20 season of North West Youth Alliance football.
Declan Williams’ side finished the last NWYA Premier Division campaign in fifth place and enjoyed an extended run in the FA Youth Cup, beating Stockport County and St Helens Town before bowing out at South Shields; one win short of the national rounds.
Mark Locke’s under-14s are available to sponsor as they swap the local Bolton, Bury & District Football League for the regional (and potentially national) Junior Premier League.
The three teams need your help to fund what is sure to be another exciting season as part of the Magpie Family. A full shirt sponsorship package for either team costs £2,400 and includes..
- Two adult Chorley FC season tickets + all the benefits associated with being season ticket holders
- Magpies Business Club membership
- One place at four Victory Park networking events (extra places available for additional fee)
- 10 percent discount on further 2019/20 sponsorship packages
- Two extra tickets to the opening Vanarama National League game at Victory Park this August
- Company details listed on chorleyfc.com with direct link to your website
- A signed 2019/20 Chorley FC shirt
For further information contact u-18s manager Declan Williams (firstname.lastname@example.org), u-14s manager Mark Locke (email@example.com) or u-21s secretary Paul Metcalfe (firstname.lastname@example.org).
*You can follow the exploits of all teams under the Chorley FC umbrella throughout the 2019/20 season right here at chorleyfc.com. From the under-13s right through to Chorley FC Women’s three teams and Jamie Vermiglio’s National League side, you won’t miss a second of action.