The FA today revealed the draws for the early rounds of their national knock-out competitions.
The the FA Cup there is no "waiting to see who wins in the earlier rounds" this season as we've been drawn at home to Nantwich Town in the 1st Qualifying Round with the winners set to pick up £3,000 in prize money.
The game will take place on Saturday September 8th.
Full details of the prize money available in this season's competition:
- Extra Preliminary Round winners - £1,000
- Preliminary Round winners - £1,750
- First Round Qualifying winners - £3,000
- Second Round Qualifying winners - £4,500
- Third Round Qualifying winners - £7,500
- Fourth Round Qualifying winners - £12,500
- First Round Proper winners - £18,000
- Second Round Proper winners - £27,000
- Third Round Proper winners - £67,500
- Fourth Round Proper winners - £90,000
- Fifth Round Proper winners - £180,000
- Sixth Round Proper winners - £360,000
- Semi-Final winners - £900,000
- Semi-Final runners-up - £450,000
- Final runners-up - £900,000
- Final winners - £1,800,000
Last Updated on Friday, 06 July 2012 12:31